Sunday, December 26, 2010

Rosa tells of our Christmas

I would like to tell you about my Christmas.

I had lots of fun putting up the tree while Grandma watched Greycup.  She was so interested in the game, she didn't even look at the camera.


We had a busy advent month.  We trimmed the tree and had a party at church.  At home we made a gingerbread house and gingerbread men.  We went to Winterharp concert with Grandma.  I had my school Christmas concert and our school choir sung at Ladysmith Festival of Choirs.  We went to the Nutcracker Ballet and to a party at Jennifer and Michael's house. We spent all day Wednesday with Izak.


Hi! guess what when I heard that we were going to go swiming with Izak and Dee, Cayden, and Austin, I was so excited! When we got there (not at first) but I did go down the waterslide 13 times!

On Christmas day I woke up so early that when I got up to go the bathroom, I took my little nightlight and bumped into my stocking because I forgot to turn my nightlight on.  I was so excited when many of my presents were homeade and mostly what I've been wanting.  Grandma made me a big photo album just like my Mom and Dad's wedding album.  I got of lots of candy too.  Grandma made me and Alexi, my Maplea doll, new housecoats that match.  I got five new books and an M and M gumball machine.  I also got a remote control puppy, a puzzle and some crafts.  Our family gift was a karaoke machine from Grandma Joyce.  I am having fun singing into the microphones.


On Christmas Eve, I lost my third tooth.  Now I sing, "all I want for Christmas is my three front teeth".  The tomten came to our house Christmas Eve.  I left out a bowl of rice porridge for him but he was still mischevious.  In the morning, I found he had messed up my advent calendar and knocked over my basket of Christmas books.  He also had been reading one.



1 comment:

  1. Happy to see you blogging, such an easy way to share photos. So much easier then web pages! Welcome to blogging.
    Shelley, Eric, Lili, Fei and Jia

    ReplyDelete